Thursday, January 20, 2005

Kawaii Neko



Kawaii, ne? ^_^ I think so. This, obviously, isn't a neko (cat.) But it's still cute. ^^ It's actually a picture of a wolf that I'm using for one of my character's pets, Thijs, a wolfdog hybrid. He's just so beautiful, I wanted to show him off.



This is my kawaii neko. ^_^ I <3 my cat, appropriately named Neko. He's so cute and sweet, even if he does bring me dead things at times.

I own a dog, a cat, a hamster, a beta, and part of a horse (the rest owned by my parents.) The horse doesn't live at my house, but we do have two other dogs living here. I love animals. I would have a hard time living without them. Even when I moved into the dorms for my freshman year I had to buy my beta (cute Tansei) so I could have some sort of pet with me.

Okay, that's my bit of randomness for today. ^_^ Ja ne!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home