Monday, December 05, 2005

Jared Leto!

So, I kind of forgot that I even had this space.... But that's not really abnormal for me and things like this (aka journals.) I actually came back on because a friend of mine has a blog on here and I had to check out a post from hers.

Saturday I came down to Tampa so I could go to the Next Big Thing 5 on Sunday. I only got to go to part of it, because I had to leave on Sunday to get back to Orlando because I had two exams today, but I had so much fun! You can go to http://raesofsunshine.blogspot.com/ to read what happened and see pictures of Jared Leto. ^^ That's Rachael's blog.

Her brother got us tickets /and/ backstage all access passes. We were at the concert for about 5 bands, backstage for 3. Out of those three, we were on the side of the stage for 2: Alkaline Trio and 30 Seconds to Mars. It was so great!

The fangirl in me only really started showing today, though. I was fairly calm while we watched the bands, but today I couldn't stop grinning. Especially whenever I thought about the fact that I touched Jared Leto's arm. It wasn't anything big at the time I did it, but now it's become a bit more. I don't mind being a fangirl, though, so it's okay. ^^

I'm done with my exams now. I'm so happy. I only had two exams and they both were today. We won't think about the fact that I probably failed Biology II, again. We'll just bask in the thought of getting an "A" in Japanese One.

Now I'll just be working until January 9th, when I start classes at USF. Living at home again. It'll be good because I won't have to worry about paying rent for a while, and I'll be close to my best friends. Yay! ^^ (Not to mention that the Japanese teachers at USF seemed to be really liked.)

It's late, I have work tomorrow morning. I'm signing off. We'll see when I next write.

1 Comments:

Blogger RaeS said...

Woohoo! Fangirlishness is fun as long as we don't scare the objects of our fannishness. And yes, you should definitely start using your blog again. ;D

6:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home